iHeartRadio and 24/7 Comedy pay tribute to a giant of comedy, Robin Williams.
(NEWSER)Â â Though the world has lost Robin Williams, his work lives onâincluding a fair bit we haven't seen yet. The actor has four movies due out relatively soon, showcasing his comic and dramatic rangeânot to mention some voice acting.
- First up isÂ Merry Friggin' Christmas, with Wendi McLendon-Covey, Lauren Graham, and Oliver Platt. The road-trip film about a dysfunctional family features Williams as a dad and Joel McHale as his son, theÂ Los Angeles TimesÂ reports. It's due out Nov. 7, perEntertainment Weekly.
- After that, there'sÂ Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. Williams will be back playing Teddy Roosevelt with "a sense of that old Williams mojo," as theÂ Timesputs it. It arrives in theaters Dec. 19.
- The dramaÂ Boulevard, which has appeared at the Tribeca Film Festival already, tells the tale of a married man's involvement with a street hustler. The film features Bob Odenkirk and Kathy Baker and is directed by Dito Montiel; its release date isn't certain.
- Williams will lend his voice to a dog in a new comedy directed by Monty Python alum Terry Jones. Also starring Simon Pegg and Kate Beckinsale,Â Absolutely AnythingÂ is the story of a teacher who gets supernatural powers from aliens. Its release is set for 2015,Entertainment WeeklyÂ notes.
- As for another project in the works,Â Mrs. Doubtfire 2, it looks likely to be dropped without Williams,Â Varietyreports.
Meanwhile,Â Hollywood is paying tribute to Williams.
PHOTO: Getty Images