I am trying to be Ms (soon to be Mrs.) organized when it comes to our honeymoon! We are going to Ireland (for PENN STATE FOOTBALL) and the French Riviera (not for PSU football!) and flying about 10 planes to get there and back!
This list is so helpful:
1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you've visited before.
2. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
3. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms. It may seem like common logic, but the first bathroom in the terminal is the most crowded one. Use the next one to skip the long waits.
4. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
5. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled.
6.A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes.
7.When packing, line collars with a belt to keep them crispy.
8. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
9.Pack your suit coats inside out to keep them clean and avoid creasing.
10. Skip the wait at the baggage claim. Even if it's not, marking your bag with a fragile label leads to gentler handling by airport staff. Also, they're often loaded on the top of the other luggage meaning it's one of the first to come out at the baggage claim.
See the full 40 TIPS here! Happy traveling!
photo credit: shutterstock