Carrie Underwood will strut with 11 of the top players in the NFL in this year's open for NBC's Sunday Night Football, which premieres on September 7th.
Among the players crowd-surfing, singing and posturing are:
- New Orleans Saints TE Jimmy Graham
- San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick
- Carolina Panthers LB Luke Kuechly
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning
- Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning
- Chicago Bears WR Brandon Marshall
- Green Bay Packers LB Clay Matthews
- Philadelphia Eagles RB LeSean McCoy
- San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers
- Dallas Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
McCoy jokes that he might be the star of next year's open. "They might want me to replace Carrie Underwood…out of all the players, I’m definitely the best singer." But how do you look in hot pants, Le Sean?
Can't wait till September 7th? This should hold you over until then.