FIVE RANDOM FOOTBALL FACTS!
- Die hard footall fans eat healthier than normal the day after their team wins…eating things like broccoli and chicken. Junk food if they lose
- 53% of fans say they have a superstition where they wear certain clothing or shoes to help their team win. 40% sometimes look away from the TV to avoid jinxing a play
- 62% of people say their favorite way to watch football is at home…as opposed to a bar, a friend’s house, or actually going to the game.
- Two out of three fans say they wouldn’t go to a tailgate unless there was alcohol there. Four out of five wouldn’t go unless there was food there.
- Last year 57% of fans who went to the football tailgates skipped going into the actual game itself at least once.
photo credit: clearchannel