Secrets to a SKINNY FACE in photos!
1. Wear long earrings...fastest way to draw attention away from your face!
2. Go Ombre...Darker roots with lighter tips don't just require less upkeep, it's also a trendy way to make your face appear less round.
3. Tease your crown....add some volume by teasing your crown...not too much though. You don't want to look like Snooki!
4. Go Darker...keep the strands closest to your face a shade or two darker than the others.
5. Mid-Height Ponytail... pulling back your hair can minimize a round appearance. Match the ponytail height to the tips of your cheekbones for the best faux face life.
6. Contour with makeup- a pressed matte powder thats one shade darker than your skin can be a round - faced gal's best friend
7. Cut Layers...Longer layers downplay a rounder shape while soft side bangs create a natural frame.
8. Create Cat-Eyes- A cat eye can help elongate the lash line and eye shape
9. Line up blush...To elongate your face, swipe three types of color on your cheeks- use a highlighter on the tops of the cheekbones, a bright cream blush in the apples of your cheeks, and a bronzer or darker powder underneath cheekbones
10. Shape brows...use a brow pencil to give your brows a more angular shape which can help your face appear thinner.
photo credit: shutterstock