SMART AND SEXY CELEBS
Who says an actor is nothing more than a pretty face?
Here are some celebrities with college credits that match their film credits ...
- Natalie Portman - The Black Swan lead has a bachelor's degree from Harvard – making her the first alum to win an Academy Award for best actress. She also took graduate courses at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Conan O'Brien – He was a history and literature major at Harvard University and graduated magna cum laude.
- Cindy Crawford – She graduated as the valedictorian of her high school class and signed her first modeling contract in 1984. Initially she used the money to supplement her scholarship to attend Northwestern University, but she ditched school to launch her career.
- Mindy Kalig: This funny lady was a Dartmouth College theater major and earned an Eleanor Frost Playwriting Award in 1999.
- James Franco – After graduating from UCLA, he moved to New York and enrolled at NYU for filmmaking, Columbia University and Brooklyn College for fiction writing, and Warren Wilson College in North Carolina for a low-residency poetry program. He's currently a comparative literature Ph.D candidate at Yale.
- Mayim Bialik – She plays a neurobiologist on TV in the Big Bang Theory – and has a Ph.D. in neuroscience in real life.
- David Duchovny: He has a B.A. in English literature from Princeton University and a Master's in English lit from Yale. (Yahoo)
photo credit: getty