The Eight Do's and Don'ts of Successful
1. DO go to bed early the night
before. You need to get up early to get a spot close to the stadium.
2. DON'T bring frozen Costco hamburger
patties. Show respect for the tradition, the game, and YOURSELF. Make
your own burgers from ground beef.
3. DO bring enough food, maybe
even to share, on either side of you.
4. DO bring extra ice . . . more
than you think you could ever possibly use.
5. DO bring a TV to keep up with
the other games.
6. DON'T leave a mess behind.
7. DO carry a case of beer
around the parking lot and talk to other fans. You don't have to spend
the whole time in your own spot. And if you're single, walking around
with beer you're willing to share is a good idea, for obvious reasons.
8. DON'T get so drunk that you miss
photo credit: getty images