According to a new survey, over a third of Americans will be taking a trip during the holidays that requires at least one overnight stay. Check out the top 10 things people DREAD about staying with family this time of year.
1. Being woken up before you want to
2. Having to wait in line to use
3. Getting into an argument with
4. Eating a meal made by someone
who can't cook.
5. Being forced to participate in
weird family traditions.
6. Your kids finding their
7. Long conversations with
relatives you don't like.
8. Having to sleep on an air
mattress, or on the floor.
9. Having to share a room with a
10. Accidentally seeing a family member
PHOTO CREDIT: SHUTTERSTOCK