It's SUMMER and the concert season is in full swing! Take a look at these tips to make your next concert experience even more fun!
1. Put your phone away and focus on enjoying the music and scenery!
2. Leave the high heels or uncomfortable shoes at home - your feet will thank you!
3. Pace yourself - have one water for every adult beverage!
4. Don't trash talk the opening artist! (even if you aren't familiar with their music)
5. Make sure to WASH YOUR HANDS if you'll be eating BBQ! Or bring hand wipes!
6. If you're a Skoal fan, make sure you don't accidentally spit on someone's shoes!!
7. Sing along loudly like the lead singer is counting on you!
Courtesy of CMT
Photo courtesy of Getty Images