Posted June 21st, 2013 @ 8:55am
- National Capital Barbecue Battle - June 22-23, 2013. Pennsylvania Avenue, NW between 9th & 14th Sts. Washington DC. If you love barbecue you'll love the food samples, cooking demonstrations, interactive displays and children's activities at this sizzling summer festival.
- Arlington Festival of the Arts - June 22-23, 2013. Clarendon, VA. The new arts festival features vibrant paintings, contemporary and whimsical art, life-size sculptures, photography, handcrafted jewelry and much more.
- AFI DOCS Film Festival - June 19-23, 2013. Enjoy free films and special programs at several locations in the Washington DC area.
- Alexandria Food and Wine Festival - June 22, 2013. Alexandria, VA. The street festival showcases local food and wine and includes live entertainment, craft vendors and children activities.
- Northern Virginia Summer Brewfest - June 22-23, 2013. Morven Park, Leesburg, VA. Enjoy a beer festival with food, live entertainment and children's activities.
- UniverSoul Circus - Through June 23, 2013. National Harbor, MD. The family-friendly event is a highly interactive combination of circus arts, theater, and music that spans genres including Pop, Classic R&B, Latin, Hip Hop, Jazz and Gospel.