1. Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
2. Home Alone was released closer to the moon landing than it was to today.
3. If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds just like Pac-Man.
4. Pluto never made a full orbit around the sun from the time it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet.
5. Fact about the Cubs: The last time they won the world series, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, and New Mexico were not yet states.
6. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.
7. If you dug a hole to the center of the Earth and dropped a book down, it would take 42 minutes to reach the bottom.
8. You can’t hum while holding your nose.
9. Honey never spoils. You can eat 32,000-year-old honey.
See all 77 HERE