WMZQ Fall Fest is on October 7, 2017 at Jiffy Lube Live which is located at 7800 Cellar Door Dr, Bristow, VA 20136.
Like many venues and other large places of assembly, Jiffy Lube Live has a “no pets” policy. However, Live Nation’s policy explicitly permits guests with disabilities who use dogs as service animals. Jffy Lube Live's policy, consistent with ADA’s revised guidelines, defines “service animal” as limited to a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the individual’s disability.
Jiffy Lube Live requires, consistent with the ADA, that service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents him or her from using these devices. Individuals who cannot use such devices must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective methods.”
Jiffy Lube Live strives to ensure that all of our guests have a great time at our venue. If you need additional assistance while you are here please make sure you let us know.
- Ticketing- ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range, but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Day of Show Parking- Accessible Parking is located outside both the main gates and accessible gate. Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to this lot. You do not need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking- please park in the general lots.
- Accessible Stations- if you have questions or need assistance we have a table staffed with customer service employees to help answer questions related to seating or other accommodations. These stations are located in each plaza.
- Unexpected Needs- if you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased we strongly recommend going through www.livenation.com to exchange all tickets for accessible. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of the show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to seat you. Please remember that accessible seating permits for the guest with the accessible need and one companion.
- Interpreter Requests- if you will need an interpreter for an event please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests that request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at will call. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. There is no charge for interpreter services. Please call (703) 754-6400 to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Accommodations- all venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.