Luke Combs is bringing his Beer Never Broke My Heart Tour to Merriweather Post Pavilion tonight and the show is SOLD OUT! If you were one of the lucky 19K people to score a ticket to the show tonight, doors open at 5:30PM and the show kicks off at 7PM with Ray Fulcher. Cody Johnson will follow and you won't want to miss him and his performance of "On My Way To You" (PS if you like Cody, he'll be back in the area this September!) and then the man of the night, LUKE COMBS, will take the stage!
If you are driving to the show, make sure to reserve your parking before you head to Merriweather. It is FREE and you can do that here.
Lawn chairs are not permitted for this show. All bags are subject to a thorough search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has a right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue, please return them to your vehicle. Bags cannot be larger than 13”x15″. No backpacks of any size. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
Some other things to note before you make your way to Merriweather:
- No bottles, cans, coolers, or baskets.
- Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer, refer to show for exceptions.
- No outside beverages.
- Personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass container are permitted. (1 per guest)
- No professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
- Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
- No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
- Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed. Also the use of vapes or electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
- No lightable tobacco products allowed inside gates.
- Shoes must be worn.
- No pets.
- Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
- Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
- All performances are rain or shine.
- Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
- No Re-entry.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.