Just over a month ago Morgan2 purchased her first home at 25 years old. She was so excited to share the news on The Bobby Bones Show. At the time she didn't realize how much was going to have to go into home ownership, but was excited for the brand new adventure.
She shared a one month update on things she has learned since being a homeowner. They include:
- Mowing and weed eating for the first time ever.
- Picking up 2 dead birds after her neighbors outdoor cats killed them and left them in her yard.
- Changing the air filters.
- Swapping out a plumbing unit to put in a sprayer to wash her dog.
- Cleaning the hardwood floors like Cinderella.
The show says that it's only a matter of time before Morgan2 will stop doing certain things because it's all exciting at first, not so much in a few months. She also shared she needs to purchase patio furniture and is waiting for her island to be complete then the house warming party with everyone will be happening.