As the seasons change in 2018, we'll be listening to new music from Scotty McCreery!
Scotty just announced that his 4th studio album will drop on March 16, 2018, more than 4 years after his last release and the album will include a love song to his fiance that he wrote just a week before popping the question!
“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life, and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” Scotty said in the official press release. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases.”
Check out the track listing for Seasons Change:
- “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
- “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
- “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
- “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
- “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
- “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
- “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
- “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
- “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)