I worked in a restaurant for 10 years. I've seen a lot of things but this has to be the icing on the cake. WOW!
A Milton, Florida Wendy's employee took a bath in the restaurant's kitchen sink.
You can see the man getting into the sink with nothing on but a pair of shorts while his coworkers film and chair him on.
Obviously he was fired. Great lesson here, if you're going to do something stupid, don't film it!!!!
Fortunately in this case it was filmed so they can sanitize that sink and the guy could be fired. Unfortunately, there's probably a lot of dumb people out there who have done something nasty in the kitchen of a restuar