This tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings, I promise. You can serve it with any chip you'd like or with celery sticks or veggies. I prefer Fritos Scoops, but you do you.
Makes :4 cups dip
Prep Time:5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 1-2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz FRANK'S RedHot® Original Sauce
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20-30 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
Garnish with chopped green onions if desired and serve!
Heads up, this is similiar to this recipe from Frank's themselves. But I go bigger on the Franks flavor, and I personally think ranch doesn't belong with chicken wings.
Proof that I eat this regularly...